Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome to East Bay Area Rippers Blog

Sup i decided to make a blog focused on covering the East Bay area bmx scene.My goal is to do Interviews and Bios of local East Bay area riders,Interviewing Local bmx shops and possibly companies,Sharing Edits you want on here and overall news and coverage of our local scene.I will not post Content unless it is OK for me to do so or unless i produce something or conduct interviews myself.My main goal is to have a spot on the web you can come check out some exclusive Bay Area and Nor Cal riding coverage,Not that I'm trying to reinvent the wheel because there all some well established bay area bmx sites out there, But I would like to get some other coverage for people to check out too.If you would like a Bio done,would like to share photos or web edits of yourself or want content of your own posted please email reaper1821@gmail.com Thanks homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment