Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eric Mesta Q&A

Eric is one of The Bay Area's street and park shredders who is on a warpath to destroy rails,ledges,or damn near anything on his bike.He was stoked on a Q&A for the blog,Here's what he had to say.

1.Name,Location,And when did you start riding?

My name is Eric Mesta, and I'm from South San Francisco. I started riding when I was 15.


2.What homies you ride with?

Some of the Homies I ride with are: Kyle Frazier, Jase Knacks, Dylan Sparkman, Chad Hightower, Justin Willson, and a bunch more around the Bay.


3.What was your favorite spot/Current favorite spot to ride?

I really dont have a favorite spot.. any spot with a dope rail or ledge setup is cool with me.


4.What kind of whip you riding?

Im riding a Hoffman Bama... Its built to destroy.


5.Whats your favorite style of riding?

Streets all day, but I dont mind going to parks or pedaling around town.


6.Any shout outs?

Shout outs to all homies that show love and support. First Rule for the trip to SD, to Jase and Paul for taking me out to woodward.. and thanks to everyone that's ever helped me out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment