Thursday, November 11, 2010

Up and Coming Concord Shredder Zak Howerton Q&A

Local Concord Shredder Zak Howerton gave me a chance to do a Q&A with him and a picture for the blog.He's only been riding for a year and a half and has progressed at a very fast rate and does Trucks,360 combo's, Back and front flips and other tricks at only 14.I wouldn't be surprised if he gets big name sponsors and gets into big televised comps in the future.Here's what he had to say.

1.Name,Age,And when did you start riding?

Zak Howerton, 14, I just started a year and a half ago.


2.For your age you have really been getting good and what goals do you have with riding in the future?

I want to continue to progress and possibly go pro. I ride bikes all day and everyday and i would like to make it a career.


3.What are your favorite local spots to ride?

I like to ride Berkeley,Walnut Creek and Concord.

4.What tricks have you been trying to learn?

I kind of have frontys and i want to learn flip combinations.


5.Since your progressing so much, Have you had any sponsor offer's and do you already have sponsors?

I have one sponsor and it is Clayton bikes but i would like to be on as much of stuff as possible so i can get out their and thanks for hitting me up.


Look out for more local rider Q&A's coming up soon.Later

No comments:

Post a Comment