Thursday, November 4, 2010

MTZ Local and Bay$mog Ripper Kurt Russell Q&A


Bay$mogs finest & MTZ Ripper Kurt Russell Aka K-Ru$$ gave me the go ahead with a picture and a short Q&A with whats been going on with him.He's been killing it lately and has had some sick web edits and some thecomeup and espn exposure.The Homie Just Got picked up by Stolen bikes so he should have a fresh new whip soon.
Here's the Q&A.


1.Name,age,and when did you start riding?

Kurt Russell some say kruss, I'm 22 and I been ridings for ten years


2.what homies you ride with?

I ride wit homies all over


3.Favorite spot?

My favorite place to ride is the mtz skater.


4.What whip you riding?

I just got on stolen so I ill be rockin one of their whips.


5.Got any shout outs?
Shout out to my moms, my ninjas, lt ivers, wes, bmx, MAC dre, and the bay


Thanks to the homie K-Russ for the pic and Q&A should be putting more Q&A's up soon, We out here.later

No comments:

Post a Comment